Soft Re-Opening May 18
Dear CITIDental Tremont patients and friends,
We hope this email finds you and your family well, during these difficult and challenging times. [Office Name] continues to be committed to the health and safety of our staff and patients during these unprecedented times. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have updated our infection control procedures to ensure the utmost protection for our patients and staff. We are excited to continue being in operation since we re-opened on Monday May 18th, with no reported Covid transmission case related to our dental office.
Per Massachusetts Dental Society and the American Dental Association, we will be following strict infection guidelines and updated protocols, that will include:
- All providers wearing N95 masks, gowns, face shields.
- Temperature taken and Covid-19 pre-screening taken of patients and staff upon entering the building
- Socially distancing of patients
- Patients asked to arrive alone unless medically necessary
- Hand Washing stations, and hand sanitizer is readily available in office
- Patients to wear masks at all times possible
- Contactless communication with front desk
CITIDental Tremont team